Today, we announced several new tasks and hiring features, including new Instant Job Alerts, which will be making finding the correct jobs easier, and the access to our fresh Recruiter and Jobs system, that is making it simpler for hiring managers to hire candidates.
Having grown from 300,000 into 20 million project postings in the past five years, we are seeing members apply to around 25 million jobs every week, using a brand new hire made every 8 minutes. From the feed, content shared across the platform, we are also seeing record levels of involvement for the 5th consecutive quarter, and messages delivered, and also more than ever before, the system to land and apply the perfect job for them is being used by members.
We’re expanding our products to create it as straightforward as you can as possible for both job-seekers and hiring supervisors. Here’s how:
What is new for job-seekers?
- New immediate job alarms: Job seekers who are one of the first 25 applicants are around 3X more likely to get the project and we want to make sure that to see the tasks that you want the moment their posted. Members will be sent a notification within moments when job that meets their standards or expertise is submitted to provide them the best chance of getting the job by our job alerts\.
- Jobs Home Redesign: We all know more than half of job seekers are about cellular, so we’ve optimized projects search to satisfy that desire. The redesigned jobs set streamlines LinkedIn Jobs into a search and scrolling version making it use and a lot less difficult to locate, review . Need to break from your search? We’ll now automatically save your research and you’re able to dive back with one tap or click on Jobs home.
- Unlocked Salary Insights on Jobs: Formerly a Premium attribute, all LinkedIn members are now able to view salaries on LinkedIn Job postings. Unless you need insights about jobs that might pay more, You don’t have to submit your salary first.
- Starting soon! Skill Assessments: Skill assessments give members the capability to evaluate, validate, and exhibit their skills to more effectively stick out. They’ll also serve as a tool for hiring managers and recruiters to reliably vet applicants\.
What’s new for hiring supervisors?
- New Recruiter and Jobs: We’re making our core gift products much smarter. This launch brings \Pipeline Builder, Recruiter, and LinkedIn Jobs into a stage, that is more intelligent and simplified.
- Testing concerns: With viewing inquiries, hiring managers can gather yes/no information about applicants to review with a clear understanding of your needs, such as if you’re comfortable with the sail or verifying your instruction level. This also helps job seekers and recruiters understand if they’re a match\.
For more on those updates, visit the LinkedIn Talent Blog
for images, download