More and more folks are commenting to me LinkedIn feels different. The opinion is positive and they talk about discovering inspiration and value in their experience on the stage seeing us \in the Earth, and sense a friendlier vibe from our brand. And then last month, BrandZ named LinkedIn as one of the top 10 fastest growing brands in the U.S., increasing over 41percent in one year, adding over $6B in worth. What is happening is real, and we’re excited to inform the story.
On the last 16 decades, LinkedIn has become a community where greater than 630 million professionals across the globe assist one another navigate their lives and grow their livelihood, and where more than 30 million organizations relate to the ability and other associations they have to cultivate their businesses. These connections and actions produce our southern superstar, the heart of the purpose of LinkedIn and economic opportunity\.
And while each LinkedIn employee knows connecting all organizations and professionals to create economic opportunity is the reason why we exist, until recently, almost all of our members did not. 2 decades back, we took to the challenge to expose what we knew internally to be authentic: LinkedIn as a diverse, inclusive, inviting community of people, each with their own motives and definitions of success, looking for help and to help, for inspiration and also to inspire, to learn and to educate.
The results of a two-year brand development, code-named Project Otis, will be what’s being seen and felt in the world: a LinkedIn new which reflects the humanity that we see everyday on our stage, the extraordinary examples of people and organizations coming together to help, encourage, and inspire one another, and the chance we think we can create together.
We believe firmly that our brand is not advertising. It’s every experience you’ve got with us, in the pages you visit and the information you see if you land on the site, in our voice and also about societal handles, at the outside and TV advertising we began for the very first time, in your own interactions with our customer support and sales team, and in the rest of the areas you encounter us.
The new LinkedIn brand site we launched today provides a view into the tools we have supplied all our internal teams and partners to tell our brand narrative. The tools enable the real experiences that are part of any career journey to be created by all stewards of their LinkedIn manufacturer. LinkedIn’s Executive Creative Director Kevin Frank clarifies the journey in more detail.
And today we get to utilize the resources we have created to make certain all professionals and organizations everywhere understand the ability of their LinkedIn community to assist them get where they want to go, or merely tackle a week. The groups across the globe have attracted the value proposition of LinkedIn across experiences our goods and promotion to life\. Just a Couple of examples include:
- Our”In It Together” brand campaign has rolled out throughout the world, showcasing our members – genuine people, not actors – assisting one another achieve their special definitions of success and emphasizing the more than 20 Million tasks available on the platform.
- Our societal handles are engaging followers using thoughtful and timely discussions and links to interesting experiences and jobs.
- In towns across the UK, we put up The Linked Inn – a bar in which job seekers and employers can connect in person.
- The 65 Million individuals receiving our Daily Rundown, among the world’s largest business publications, are getting critical insights and distinct perspectives you may not otherwise see. And features like #HowIGotHere tell stories of individuals together with paths and roles\.
- Our LinkedIn Learning library, with 60 new classes added every week, is empowering professionals to obtain the skills they will need to further their careers and helping organizations to address their skills openings.
- We have also started the journey to make a platform that permits available experiences for everybody. You include closed captioning to videos and can add descriptions on pictures you upload to your own feed, in groups, and on Business Pages.
- Firms and associations, that are key partners in our ecosystem, are using new movie and image formats in their own feeds, profiles, classes and Business Pages to help people better understand who they are. And a Help is assisting businesses to get in touch with talent easily and quickly.
- And that’s just a sample. The progress we’re making energized us, although we have quite a ways to go.
And if we are sharing our development, what is most inspiring isn’t what’s changed, but what hasn’t. And that is the core vision of what we want to be and who we are, a neighborhood creating economic chance for each member of their global workforce. In LinkedIn’s core is your belief in the ability. As we move forward, that center value is equally resilient and equally as strong as \our brand development is currently guaranteeing a broader audience admits the power of the LinkedIn community to help them, no matter where they want to go or where they are.